Saturday, April 23, 2016

Orientation Trip- Day 1

Today Johnny and I leave for our orientation trip to Sweden! We are heading over to maybe find a house, check out schools, and just plain old see the town where we have committed to living for at least two years!! I woke up at 3:00 (again...damn nerves) and  I figure I'll just stay awake until I get on the plane and then take a sleeping pill. Eeeekkk! I'm nervous!

Getting ready to board our flight!


As we flew from Chicago to Germany I would doubt that I even got an hour of sleep...but who needs sleep when you're excited to be in Europe?!? 
Leaving Germany, heading to Stockholm.


We finally made it to Stockholm! Although we are incredibly tired, we've decided to walk around the city for a bit! Here are some pictures from that.

Cherry Blossoms
















As we drove from Stockholm to Västerås we started to get so sleepy! The car even told Johnny to stop and take a break. Apparently it knows when you're tired?! When we got to our hotel we both crashed!! I hardly remember walking in! It was some wonderful sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment