Friday, March 3, 2017

Some Photots

I was going through my phone and realized there are some pictures that I would like to share with you all. I will go ahead and just caption each photo below it.
January 17 at 8:30am. What a beautiful sunrise!
January 26 Sunset

Getting ready to have guests over

I'm so in love with the deck!

Took a walk to get Emma to sleep and walked to the frozen lake

If you look you can see people out skating

Here are some of Olivia's Lego creations!


The sun came out and she needed some shade

This was such a perfect picture in the middle of a tough week!

These trees have been calling me to take a picture of them for a long time. I finally just did it!

The balls in the trees are mistletoe. I thought they were birds nests!


I didn't take this picture, but found it and thought I would share it. Here is the city in the background and you can see the path that they plow for people to go on and skate!

Although I am so done with winter for this year, a snowy landscape is still just so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment