Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Moving and Killer Slugs

Monday was moving day for us! The truck came on time, only a few minor damaged items, and we're slowly unpacking! For being on day three, I'd say we've done good though. It's great being within walking distance of the kids school. I've done the math, and since they get out at different times, I end up walking 2.5 miles each day just for school. No need to have a treadmill anymore! I'm posting the pictures of the house with all of our boxes on day one. When we get settled, I'll post updated ones. I'm also enjoying my walk to the kids school. It's all wooded, quiet, and peaceful. Except you have to dodge GIANT slugs. Eww! Below are some slug pictures. They are called killer slugs. They eat other slugs. That just adds to the grossness.
    

              

No comments:

Post a Comment