Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Swimming with Maria and Family

Today we went to a local pool with a friend and her kids. We had a great time and soaked up lots of sun and really wore the kids out. SCORE! Jack enjoyed the water slides and made some friends. Olivia loved the fact that the big pool wasn't too deep so she could touch almost the whole way across. Emma loved the kiddie slide. It was fun! I only took two pictures-they are attached.
It was different to look around the pool and see almost every woman wearing a bikini. It didn't matter what body type they had. They were all there enjoying their time with their kids and not obsessing about how they looked. For once, at the pool I actually felt OK in my skin. I wasn't feeling like everyone was judging how I looked. Maybe it's different there other days, maybe not. But it sure was a nice change of pace.



No comments:

Post a Comment