Monday, July 25, 2016

Library Time

That next week Olivia wore all of her new outfits and carried her new purse everywhere we went, as you will see in all of the pictures. We went to check out the local library and I was pretty impressed. They have a whole room that has books from all over the world in many different languages. What a nice thing to have for people visiting/living in the country! We have our own Engelska section where the kids checked out some books on CD as well as some picture books. Then we headed to the Svenska section and got some Swedish books as well. They had a play area and a chess board where Jack tried to teach Olivia the game. I also went and put a book on hold that is suppose to help learn Swedish for me. (I later went online and ordered it so that I could work on it now since I'm like 2 or 3 in line at the library and their check out period is a month per person!)



No comments:

Post a Comment