Saturday, June 11, 2016

Getting into Normal Life

This week we've kinda been low key and getting into a routine. We spent a whole day doing laundry...not because I had so much but because the stupid machines kept blowing fuses and I'd have to start over. I believe they fixed it all now!
When we first talked about moving here we looked up fun things in the area to do and to get the kids excited for. One thing we found was Kokpunkten waterpark. (Google Kokpunkten Västerås and you can check it out.) The kids have been asking EVERYDAY when we would go. It was a great bargaining tool for good behavior, but I thought I should just cash in so I could finally stop hearing about it!! We went on Wednesday. It was cool, but definitely more for older kids.
Each day I try to leave the apartment at least for a while with the kids. We generally head to a park, have a picnic, or find more reindeer to take pictures with. It breaks up the monotony of the day and gets everyone some exercise. The weather is AMAZING! It's been in the 60s for a while. We've only had one day of rain and we saw a rainbow. 
It's very early here, but I couldn't fall back asleep after Emma fell off the bed at 3:30. We have horseback riding lessons again today!
Here are a few pictures of the last few days.









No comments:

Post a Comment