Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Picnic and Friends

The last two days were pretty fun! Yesterday we packed a picnic and sat in the park. It's was drizzling a little but we sat under a tree and fed birds and watched ducks. Then the sun came out and we walked to a park where they have a frog area (but no frogs were seen).
Today we met up with our friend again (Maria) and her kids (Vera Lee and Jackson) and we went to a brand new park that opened this past weekend. It was 22° today 

and so sunny. I actually got a little sun burnt, oops! We picniced and played and just chatted. I really enjoy hanging out with Maria and her crew. I also love how our kids don't speak a common language but they play, hold hands, and just thoroughly enjoy each other's company. Emma submerged herself in the water area so she was naked the whole way back. Now we're hanging at home waiting for Johnny to come home from his business trip to PiteƄ. Have I mentioned that I love it here!?





No comments:

Post a Comment