Monday, June 27, 2016

New House, New School, and New Friends

Today was quite eventful. The kids are now enrolled in school and we also had the chance to go to our new house and see it in person for the first time. First off, the people who own the house are sooooo nice! She has two boys and they are living in Dubai (hence the reason they are renting out their place) so her boys speak English and Swedish. Josefin (the owner) invited other kids in Jack's class, and their moms so I could meet them too, that live in the neighborhood so the kids could play. I thought that was so thoughtful. The kids were all fast friends. She had drinks and snacks out for us and we sat on the amazing patio that I can't wait to use!! And we just chatted. She invited the kids and I over again to play.
Everything I read about Sweden before coming here was about how rude and unfriendly people are...so far we have yet to meet those Swedes. People here are so kind and incredibly helpful. I've posted this house before but I got a few more pictures today.


No comments:

Post a Comment