Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Getting Settled

Yesterday I signed up to do laundry in the building. I put my clothes in, locked it and attempted to Google translate my way through the commands, next thing I know the one washer is leaking water everywhere and the other one completes 3/4 of the cycle and also craps out! Sooo our pile of dirty laundry is getting higher and higher! They said it should be fixed today, so I need to see if I can sign up for laundry again tomorrow morning.
We then had a picnic in the park. It was 80° and beautiful! After that we went home for naps. This nap time should have been Olivia and Emmaleigh, but it ended up being me and Emma. Olivia really should have taken one though considering she had another outburst and told me she hated me and that she would rather I die than lose her Legos. At least she has her priorities, right?!
Later we went back to the park because really, how can you not check out all these new and exciting parks?
In just a few hours I'm taking the kids to horseback riding lessons. Hopefully they like it and can start getting plugged in!







No comments:

Post a Comment